What I’m doing NOW
Last Updated: April 2nd, 2022
Currently in: Hof, Germany
Next Destination: Marbella, Spain
To stay up to date, you can sign up to my (irregular) newsletter.
Where am I most obsessively focused for the foreseeable future? In no particular order:
- YouTube — My list of ideas is massive. I am refocusing on the creation of regular content.
- ThatMaker.Life & Macher.Cafe — A Podcast about, for, and with makers and creators (ThatMaker.Life is English, Macher.Cafe is German).
- Lifestyle Changes — Creating a new daily routine which gives me more momentum and energy. I am exploring how I can improve my life and share the findings on my YouTube Channel.
- Becoming a Digital Nomad (again) — I am preparing my life to go nomadic with my partner Nicole. That means we are developing our location independent income sources and start planning where we would like to go and what we need to get there.
- Building Businesses — I have always built businesses in some form or another. Now the entrepreneur in me is more serious than ever before as I am preparing multiple projects for launch next to my main business — which is my YouTube Channel. Currently I am working on the Niyama.Academy, Foxi.Link, and a few more.
I’m happy to discuss opportunities around any and all these ideas.
- Letting Go of Expectations — For the longest time I procrastinated way too much because I thought what I am making is not good enough. I am now learning to let that go and just create what I can create in this moment. It’s not going to be perfect and that’s ok.
I am currently not actively reading. Sometimes I pick up a book but not in any kind of routine. This type of break feels needed to get more work done.
Principles I try to Live By
- ONE – One thing at a time. If situation requires, apply Pareto’s Principle. If situation does not require, do what you want first.
- Externalize distractions – When working, distractions will surface. If need be, write it down, then return to your Thing. After your session, examine the list. Delete the nonsense, knock off the quick tasks, and delegate the trivial. And then, return to the Thing.
- Celebrate everyday successes – Practice gratitude, spread love. Life’s too important to be taken seriously.
- Competition – The only competition you have is yourself.
- Changing people – You can’t change other people. You can only change yourself…
- Dauntless – Fear is a disempowering emotion to live with. Your real self is not filled with fear. Discard it, and you will be set free.
- STOIC – Someone who does not give a shit about the stupid things in this world that most people care so much about. Stoics do have emotions, but only for the things in this world that really matter. They are the most real people alive.
Group of kids are sitting on a porch. Stoic walks by.
Kid – “Hey man, yur a fuckin faggot an you suck cock!”
Stoic – “Good for you.”
This page is inspired by Derek Siver’s now page suggestion.